Follow these tips to get the best performance from your Ink N More brand inkjet cartridge and your printer:
- Always store inkjet cartridges in the upright position. Ink in color cartridges will begin to mix if left on their side and damage the cartridge.
- Never expose inkjet cartridges to excessive cold, heat or humidity. Always store inkjet cartridges at room temperature. Never leave cartridges in your car.
- Do not remove inkjet cartridges from their packaging until you are ready to install them into your printer. Prolonged exposure to the air can impact the performance of the cartridge.
- Remove the protective clip and blue static tape before inserting into the printer.
- Do not touch the electrical components or metal strip of the cartridge. Oils in your skin can damage the cartridge.
- Always run two print test pages when installing a new cartridge, or a cartridge that has not been used recently, to allow the ink to settle. When you notice the ink beginning to run low, replace your cartridge immediately.
- Always maintain a replacement cartridge on hand. Excessive use of a near empty print cartridge can damage the cartridge and prevent future refilling. Once you remove an empty cartridge from your printer, replace the protective clip to prevent damage.
- Return the empty cartridge to Ink N More as soon as possible to be refilled. Cartridges taken out of the printer for a prolonged period of time can dry out and can not always be refilled.
- Use cartridge within one year of purchase.
Use of Ink N More brand cartridges will NOT void any printer warranty.